Everyone experiences fatigue from time to time. Sometimes you have a bad night's sleep or you made it late once. It often helps to sleep well for one or two nights, because you can catch up on sleep deprivation. But you may be tired for a longer period of time and sleeping well and resting doesn't help. If that is the case then we speak of chronic fatigue . In this blog we give you tips to combat fatigue.
Symptoms of fatigue
In addition to a tired feeling in your head and body, there are other symptoms that you can recognize fatigue. You can recognize it by pale skin, circles under your eyes and a lifeless or lethargic feeling. You may be yawning more often or you may have less or more appetite. Some people have difficulty concentrating. Common causes of fatigue are too little sleep, stress, burnout, the use of alcohol and/or drugs.
Which vitamins help with fatigue?
Vitamins and minerals are important for your metabolism. They help you to get energy and nutrients from food. But which vitamins do you need for fatigue complaints?
- Magnesium is necessary for the energy production of your body cells. If you have a magnesium deficiency, you can feel tired and lethargic.
- Vitamin B12 is an important nutrient for your blood and nerves. A deficiency of B12 can lead to a form of anemia, with symptoms such as fatigue and dizziness. You can take these vitamins, for example, through our self-developed supplements that can combat fatigue.
Tips against fatigue:
- Get enough sleep. One of the most important factors in combating fatigue is a good night's sleep. Do you want to sleep better? Check out our sleeping tips!
- Move Enough. Physical exercise gives you energy. It gives your body extra oxygen and stimulates blood circulation.
- Relax more often. By relaxing, your body and mind recover from exertion. This way you prevent fatigue from accumulating.
- Eat healthy. Healthy food can prevent fatigue. By eating and drinking healthy, you ensure a stable blood sugar level and give your body the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Take Hikaya's Sleep & Relax and Energy & Focus
Supplements against fatigue
Because we at Hikaya want everyone to be full of positive energy every day and to get the most out of their days, we have developed our own supplements over the past year. Sleep & Relax is a natural sleeping aid and Energy & Focus a natural energy booster. Our supplements not only ensure that you sleep better and deeper, but that you are also a lot more productive and less tired during the day.
Because the feedback we receive is very good, we offer a money back guarantee. In addition, there are high discounts of up to 45% throughout the month of December.
Shop safely in our webshop and every order is shipped the same day.
Leave a comment